Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Day of Play

I'm going to go play now.


May I come play too?
Here I go.
Up, Up, Up.

Oh, Oh. I made it to the top!



Oh! This is fun! Whewwwwww.
Here I come!
(Notice shoes on wrong feet. )



Please, I wanna play with you! Can I slide too?
Please, Please Please! Oh, just gimme some lovin'


Okay Happy, but just wait one dog gone second, will ya?
I need to give Miss Kitty some lovin' too.

Oh, I give up.
Nobody loves me. Nobody will play with me.
Hey! Hey there Tigger! You wanna play?

Well, time to go! See you later. Mama said I
to put my shoes on the right feet and
come inside and get some shorts on.
She's tired of looking at my underwear.
Come on over an' play.
Happy and I are waiting for you. Miss Kitty too!

1 comment:

kandyblossom said...

LOL...that was fun! Certainly looks like your little man and his furry friends were enjoying themselves.

Powered By Blogger