Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Still Behind

The faster I run the behinder I get or something like that.  You see the other day when I decided to spend some time and work on each page of this blog and post a bunch of pictures to tell the tales, what happens. Blogger goes down. I had just finished downloading a bunch of pictures, doing a lot of prose and then hit the post page button and, and, and I get this message saying something like; We are sorry for the inconvenience, but...   Inconvenience?!!!   I felt like punching something! After all the time I put in all was lost. I don't have time to waste like that! It was more than a non nonchalant inconvenience, it was a disaster!

Well enough negativity. I'm still behind and I've decided it doesn't matter. This blog isn't a journal.  Yes, I know that a blog is suppose to be an online journal, but I don't consider this my journal. This blog isn't an account of my life or is it? Anyway, I don't consider this blog my journal. . This blog is a...  this blog is a...  it's a blog or a blur or maybe it is a journal. I don't even know anymore!.  And now I'm wondering why am I writing this, this, blog???  Well, I know why I started it, but for all I know I am just sitting here wasting my time writing of all things on earth ...a blog!!!!!!!!!!

More to come, I suppose.

1 comment:

The Mosquito Hunter said...

As always, it is a pleasure to browse your blog! You home seems so happy and relaxed. Can't wait to see more!

Rebecca

Powered By Blogger